Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

Re-craft

Diary of a soldier
re- craft
On a sunny day I went to the docks to go to the war. When I went on the ship I sat next to Shannon then we got to try out our exo suits after that the boat started, we were being attacked by enemies I went to go get my sniper rifle but I realized it was unloaded and they were invading us so Shannon found a rescue boat I jumped on with Shannon and 6 other soldiers there was some sniper ammo in the boat and a map to relocate the battle field I took the map. On the way there we found a frozen ship so we checked it for supplies and we found some soldiers we tried to talk but we didn’t know their language so they kidnapped me and Shannon left but the soldiers surprisingly new sign language so I told them everything that happened and they took me to the battlefield then i went back to my ship.


I got off the ship I was walking an enemy tried to snipe Shannon i jumped and the bullet hit my exo suit But then he asked me what I was doing here and I said “I found a way to communicate with the soldiers and I told them everything and they led me here”. Then me and Shannon ran behind a building and  exo boosted on top then I snipped all of them Shannon wanted to rocket launcher him but that would have gave away  our position so Shannon used his long range pistol that made it easier for me to snipe the enemies


Shannon’s leg got shot so I had to guide him to the medic so I blocked the bullets with my exo suit but one of the bullets got inside my exo suit and made my suit malfunction luckily shannon got to the medic safely but my exo suit broke shannon came back with a rocket launcher and exploded everything but then he ran out of rockets and got a teammate to give him an ak-rip but an earthquake started and the buildings got crushed to dust and we won the war because the earthquake smashed all the enemies and some allies .


More enemies came they surrounded us I was just thinking of what death would be like until a helicopter came and rescued us the enemies were shooting us from below and I got shot out of the helicopter I climbed a tree and I was camoflauge enough to hide I waited for them to leave and when they did leave I found a ship and made it home luckily the ship had instructions.


We have won the war I found Shannon at the shops buying some food for his family and I said hi to him he was in shock to see me because he thought I was dead


Index
Sniper: A rifle that is a long range weapon most snipers can kill an enemy using one bullet
Exo suit: A light suit that allows you to jump high slide really fast and other things
Exo boost: One of the exo abilities allows you to jump in the air


Rocket launcher: A highly explosive weapon that fires rockets and can carry two rockets in its barrel


Ak-RIP: An automatic weapon that has long range and has a very fast fire rate it also does a lot of damage


No comments:

Post a Comment